Books' Homepage :
- No waiting for physical copies ordered to arrive in the mail
- No having to order (and wait for) more copies after exhaustion of existing books' supply in local bookstores.
- No standing, searching and queueing for cashier's desk inside bookstores.
- No trees cut to manufacture paper for the ebooks
- No library or room needed for storage
- No weight to carry during readers' travels.
Just Released & Available
In English 🇬🇧🇺🇸
the book's official webpage
Foreword by: Prof. Peter Goldstraw, past President IASLC
Provocative book reveals widespread abuse of cancer patients' rights.
Should all patients be informed when they have been diagnosed with cancer? If the answer is “yes,” then Who should break the bad news to them? And How is such frightening news best delivered? How much of the truth can a patient handle?
Paperback ISBN 978-1977834744
e–book ISBN 978–618–83380–0–5
In English 🇬🇧🇺🇸
the ebook's official webpage
Modern Medicine desperately needs an absolute theoretical (logarithmic or exponential) basis to mathematically quantify the Significance of medical digital information (or data) that are stored in each patient’s digital records, to establish some necessary hierarchy or order in a way...
You can subscribe to the mailing list to :
- receive a biannual newsletter
- be kept up–to–date with special price offers and new books
- be offered complimentary Excerpts of forthcoming books, prior to their release
Thank you for joining the mailing list !
You will receive the newsletter and occasional notifications promised above.
Thank you for SHARING this webpage via: